The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is effective as of May 25, 2018. This regulation broadens the privacy rights that EU individuals have over how their personal data is collected, processed and maintained and is intended to help people stay in control of their personal information.
Privacy Settings and Requests
- OKKAMI joins PATA, the Pacific Asia Travel Association
- Considerations for the Right Technology at Your Property
- OKKAMI Driving Immediate ROI with Touchless Technology
- OKKAMI Named Top Travel and Hospitality Solutions Provider 2020 by APAC CIOoutlook
- 3 Reason Why Updating Your Menu Can Double Your Sales