The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is effective as of May 25, 2018. This regulation broadens the privacy rights that EU individuals have over how their personal data is collected, processed and maintained and is intended to help people stay in control of their personal information.
Privacy Settings and Requests
- OKKAMI Wins Rising Star Award for Hospitality & Guest Engagement from FinancesOnline
- OKKAMI Wins Most Innovative Guest Engagement Solutions for Hospitality
- 5 Tips on Stabilizing your Hospitality Business during Crisis
- OKKAMI Helps Avani Atrium Reopen to Receive ASQ (Alternative State Quarantine) Guests
- OKKAMI Partners with Anantara Hotel Group to Develop Anantara’s Digital Host App